Package Tour of Sunset on Badaling Great Wall, Great Wall Hiking, Changling Tomb, Sacred Way and Olympic Park
Tour code: BJ-PH-35-C
Badaling Great Wall Hiking, Sunset on Great Wall, Changling, Sacred Way, Olympic Park
Tour Name: Badaling Great Wall Package Tour of Great Wall Hiking, Changling, Sacred Way and Olympic Park
Tour type: private tour
Duration: 2 days
Kids or elders: possible
Starting place: hotel in Beijing
Finishing place: hotel in Beijing
|Badaling Great Wall Hiking , Sunset on Great Wall
Be picked up from your hotel by English speaking tour guide and private vehicle at 08:30 am.
Drive to the famous Badaling Great Wall.
The Great Wall was built and maintained between the 7th century BC and 17th century BC. It was originally built to protect the empire from northern invaders. The Great Wall stretches through the countryside over deserts, hills and plains for 8,851.8 kilometers. Badaling was built in 1505 during the Ming Dynasty. This section of the Great Wall is the best preserved and most visited one. It is 7600 meters long and 1000 meters above sea level,commanding a strategic position in ancient times.
Hiking the great wall. There is no restaurant on the great wall. Please take lunch box from hotel.
Travelers have chance to enjoy sunset on Great Wall.
Overnight at the foot of Badaling Great Wall.
|Changling, Sacred Way, Olympic Park
After breakfast, drive to visit Chang Ling of Ming Tombs. Chang Ling (the Tomb of Chang) was built by the third emperor of the Ming Dynasty in 1409 AD. Chang Ling is the largest tomb in architectural scale. The hall of Chang Ling is the largest structure of nanmu wood in China.
Move on to visit Sacred Way.
The Sacred Way stretches 7 kilometers from south to north through the center of the tombs area. It was originally built for the first tomb Changling - the tomb of Emperor Yongle, the most powerful emperor in the Ming dynasty. But as the later tombs were built either to the right or to the left, it became the main road to all of them. They formed one group, but each tomb is independent of the other. Each lies at the foot of a hill.
Move on to visit the Olympic Park.
As the major venue of the 2008 Olympic Games, the Olympic Park contains three areas including the Forest Park in the north, major venue and supporting facilities area in the center and the completed stadiums and the reserved area. The completed stadiums contains the National Stadium (Bird's Nest), National Swimming Center (Water Cube) and the National Indoor Stadium (Folding Fans). Have an outside view of the venues.
Be transferred back to your hotel after the whole day tour.
Service package includes:
-Air-conditioned private car or van,
-One shopping stop (40 minutes) per day, no press on buying,
-Admission fee of mentioned attractions,
-English-speaking tour guide,
-Rickshaw of Beijing Hutong,
-Meals as mentioned,
-Fuel, expressway cost and parking cost.
Gratuities to guides and drivers,
Cable car of Great Wall,
Friendly Note from Beijingservice.com
1. This tour is arranged for you exclusively with private car, driver and English speaking tour guide.
2. The sunshine is very strong in summer time of Beijing. Sunglass is useful.
3. Photograph is not permitted in some area. Our tour guide will give you notice.
4. A pair of soft and comfortable shoes is helpful when you walk in attractions.
5. Beijingservice team lists the exact cost of each person from 1 to 10 persons. This will help you to cut down cost if you have more persons. Please contact us for a special cost if you have more than 10 persons.
6. One Chinese arts shop is arranged for each tour date. We have 40 minutes at each shopping place.
You may enjoy the exhibition of Chinese local arts and do some shopping as Chinese souvenir or gift.
All shopping places are well selected by our company and permitted by tourism bureau.
Travelers do not need to worry about fake. And there is NO press on shopping.
Free tea and rest place are available.
7. You will stay in the attraction of Great Wall, no need to buy admission fee again if you like to see sunrising on the next morning.
8. The hotel near Great Wall offers clean and safe stay with simple breakfast, please don't compare with hoel in downtown Beijing.
9. Enjoy sunset or sunrising is based on your interest. If you hate early get up, just enjoy the empty Great Wall before the coming of other travelers.