Shanghai Layover Tour
layover sightseeing trip of Shanghai
Shanghai layover tour lead you to visit top attractions of Shanghai while you wait for the next flight or train.
Shanghai layover tour offers a short sightseeing trip of Shanghai before you connecting next flight or train.
Photo of Shanghai Layover Tour
Shanghai layover tour photo covers images of flight and attractions often used in layover sightseeing.
Shanghai layover tour refers to a kind of short Shanghai trip while waiting next flight, train or ship. Most layover tour is not long, one day or half day including double way transfer and sightseeing.
The layover trip is also called 'Shanghai Stopover Trip' or '上海停留之旅' in Chinese.
Most Shanghai layover tours are private trips based on private vehicle, driver and private tour guide.
Usually the short trip covers vehicle, driver, tour guide, admission fee, parking and fuel. Meal can be decided based on your tour length and traveler's request.
All layover tours of Shanghai needs to be reserved in advance based on prepayment or deposit.
- Possible to discover top attractions of Shanghai include double way transfer,
- Make full use of your each hour in Shanghai,
- The layover tour of Shanghai is easy and convenient to be booked,
- Shanghai layover tour is operated based on private vehicle and private guide, which makes the tour very flexible.
Shanghai Layover Tour Tips
- Buffer time should be arranged for the transfer back to airport or train station.
- Shanghai layover tour is possible to be tailored before final confirmation.
- Please use English speaking guide for the layover trip in Shanghai, unless you speak none of English.
- You are suggested to meal your meal in airport or train station, unless you need layover trip for more than 6 hours.
- Classic Layover trip is the best choice if this is your first trip to Shanghai.
- Please enter Shanghai from Hongqiao Airport if it is available to be choose.
Most Shanghai layover trip start from Shanghai airport. But there were layover tours start from hotel, train station or cruise port.
The start place of Shanghai layover trip is flexible. Please let us know the place you prefer to be picked up when make reservation.
The layover tour products on our website ends in airport or train station because most travelers connect flight or train to departure from Shanghai. Please let us know if you prefer to end the layover trip in a different place.
The following layover trips of Shanghai is choose by most clients :
SH-PO-01Layover. Yu Garden, Shanghai Museum, Renmin Square, Jade Buddha Temple (, Lunch, )
SH-PO-02Layover. Pudong New Area, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Nanjing Road, The bund (, Lunch, )
SH-PO-01LayoverHalf. Shanghai half day private layover tour of Shanghai Museum and Renmin Square.
SH-PO-02LayoverHalf. Yu Garden and Shanghai Old Street half day layover trip
SH-PO-03LayoverHalf. The Bund and Nanjing Road half day layover trip of Shanghai,
Shanghai layover tour may cover top attractions of this city. Most travelers visit Yu Garden, Yu Market, Jade Buddha Temple, Shanghai Museum, Renmin Square, The Bund, Pudong new area, Xintiandi area, Shanghai old Street, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Cruise on Huangpu River.
The following timetable is available for most Shanghai layover tour :
- Be met from Shanghai Airport or Train station,
- Drive to downtown Shanghai,
- Enjoy your sightseeing time in Shanghai,
- Be transferred back to Airpor or Railway Station, service end.
Watertown and Nearby City
Watertown is not suggested to be included in Shanghai layover trip unless you stop at Shanghai more than one day, because there is some distance between Shanghai and Watertown and the traffic on the way is heavy.
Because of the same reason, the city near Shanghai is also not suggested to be included in layover trip of Shanghai.
There are 20 Chinese cities available to be visited under 144 hours free visa policy. Shanghai is the biggest city of them.
Travelers from the following countries may enjoy the 144 hours free visa policy:
Asia: South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Brunei, the United Arab Emirates, and Qatar.
Europe: Russia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Austria, Belgium, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Monaco and Belarus.
America: USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Chile.
Oceania: Australia and New Zealand.
* Above cities are listed just for your reference. The policy may change without notice in advance. Please consult your embassy to reconfirm before making reservation.
Shanghai Layover Tour Note
- The itinerary of Shanghai layover tour should not be arranged too tight.
- There are two airports in Shanghai. Please make clear which airport you need to be transfered to. Or you may let us know your flight info when make reservation.
- Prepayment or deposit should be received before tour date.
- You are not suggested to include attractions out of Shanghai in the layover trip.
Shanghai Layover Tour FAQ
- How to meet tour guide ?
After confirmation of Shanghai layover tour, we will send you the pick up place, pick up time, name and mobile phone of tour guide.
Tour guide will wait you at pick up place before appointed time.
- How many airport there are in Shanghai, which one is better for the layover trip ?
There are two airport in Shanghai, Pudong Airport and Hongqiao Airport. Hongqiao Airport is better for layover trip if you can decide which one to use, because it save you some time in transferring.
- What kind of vehicle is available ?
We use tourism vehicle from 5 seats to 55 seats. All vehicles are in good condition equipped with air-conditioning.
Business or deluxe vehicle are only available upon request.
Similiar Tour In Other Cities
How to Book
Please select a layover tour routes on Beijingservice.com. You may press the booking button to submit your information, or send us the following information to make reservation.
Tour date, tour code, number of travelers, name on passport, nationality, arrival place and time, departure place and time, your preferred payment method.
Your Shanghai layover tour advisor will set up the tour after receiving above info.
It is important to include your detailed arrival and departure information./>
Prepayment or Deposit
Shanghai layover tour needs prepayment or deposit before tour date. We suggest you to remit payment two weeks before tour date.
Tailored Layover Trip
Shanghai layover tours are operated based on private vehicle and private tour guide. So it is possible to tailor the layover journey based on your request.
The pick up time, pick up place, end place, attractions, visiting speed and meal are all possible to be adjusted.
Please contact us to inform your request to tour advisor.
- Beijing Xindong International Travel Service Co., LTD
- Since 2003
- Tour Operator of Beijing
- China License: L-BJ00767
- Beijing ICP No. 05015006
- Wechat: 13520994951
- Address: 9-6, West Block of ChangAn,
- Miyun, Beijing, China.
- Leave a Message
- BeijingService.com - Beijing and China Tour Expert. Since 2003.